Sunday, January 30, 2022

I'm angry

 I feel so angry right now

Because you’re playing me like a puppet

You say, I do 

There is no second word about it. 


I want to list all the things that I want to be doing 

Sitting, reading, resting

But that feels like a far away dream right now

All I can think about and process is your hating. 


Your vile words that torture me day in day out

Your controlling methods and cooesice nature 

Your demands and rituals that never stop, never ease or calm down. 


I am so sick of your shit and the things that you throw at me

I want to be at uni and walking my puppy in the mornings. 

I want to be having coffee with my friends and 

I want to be able to rest. 

I want to go on nights out and have fun

I want to sing in the shower and relax having a run. 

I want to be free from your control and your viciousness 

I want to be free but you won’t let me go 

And I’m sick of your words and your damn excuses 

I’m sick of being sick and I’m tired of feeling so useless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment